The IQOS Originals Duo Kit is a smokeless tobacco device produced by Philip Morris International. It is designed to heat tobacco rather than burn it, with the goal of reducing the levels of harmful chemicals released during use. The IQOS Originals Duo Starter Kit includes the IQOS Originals Duo device (holder and charger) and two packs of Heets in your choice of flavour.
IQOS Heets are the tobacco products that are used with the IQOS Duo Kit. They are made of specially processed tobacco and are inserted into the IQOS Duo device to be heated. These come in a variety of flavours such as classic tobacco, tobacco with mint or menthol, and fruity tobacco.
One of the main benefits of the IQOS Originals Duo Kit is its convenience. The device is compact and easy to carry, and the charger allows users to recharge the device on the go. The tobacco heating process also produces a less offensive smell than traditional cigarettes, which may be appealing to some users.
The IQOS Originals Duo device consists of both a holder and a charger. The holder is a slim pen-like device into which the Heets are inserted, while the charger can charge the holder on-the-go or even while in use.
How do I use IQOS Originals Duo?
- Charge the IQOS Duo device using the included charger.
- Open the IQOS Duo device by pressing the button on the side and pulling the holder out of the charger.
- Insert a fresh IQOS Heet Stick into the device.
- Close the IQOS Duo device.
- Press the button on the side of the device to begin the tobacco heating process. The device will vibrate and the LED light will turn green when the tobacco is heated and ready to use.
- Inhale from the mouthpiece of the device to draw in the heated tobacco vapour. When you are finished using the device, press the button on the side to turn it off.
Is IQOS cheaper than cigarettes?
The recommended retail price for a pack of 20 HEETS, a type of heated tobacco product, is £5 in the UK. This is cheaper than the average price of a pack of 20 cigarettes, which is approximately £12.43 (ONS Data, Feb 22). Using a pack of 20 HEETS each day, each of which lasts for around six minutes or 14 puffs, would cost about £155 over the course of a month, compared to the £385.33 that a pack-a-day cigarette habit would cost. The HEETS sticks are used with an IQOS device, which costs £39 with two packs of HEETS included. Even taking the cost of the device into account, using heated tobacco is still cheaper than smoking cigarettes. The experience of using HEETS and the IQOS device is designed to be similar to smoking.